I like this! Good thing, because I had to buy 2oz. (no smaller option). I think I steeped it too long though, because I’m getting a lot of astringency. I’ll adjust that next time. It’s a nice white chocolate, but you can definitely taste the white tea base. I’m thinking about experimenting with it to see what fun additions make it even better. Suggestions? ;)

OMGsrsly

Mango? Raspberries? I have some frozen white chocolate raspberries that taste pretty good. Ooh, or hazelnut?

Kittenna

Yes – for the astringency, just keep the infusion short, like 1-2 mins. I quite liked this one too!

Comments

OMGsrsly

Kittenna

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area