It’s a winner! I’m so glad I got some of this tea! I should have bought more! It tastes exactly like it should. It’s blueberry with a little of the cakey-ness from pineapple upside down cake, and a streusel topping! The blueberry hits at the front end of the sip, and the streusel stays with you in the aftertaste. YUM!! I have a feeling this little 1 oz. bag won’t last long!!

TastyBrew

So good, right? I seriously loved this and was thinking about it all day today too. Tomorrow I’m going to try all my samples of della terra teas because I want to re-order this while the sale is going, but don’t want to miss out on any other teas I might want more of. It’s going to be a highly caffeinated day! What are your favorites from there?

Tealizzy

My favorites are s’mores and pineapple upside down cake black teas ( and now blueberry crumble!), although I’ve enjoyed oatmeal raisin cookie, blackberry bramble, and chili chocolate truffle. I also like apple cinnamon rooibos. Have fun!!

Tealizzy

Oh, I meant apple cinnamon YOGURT rooibos. :)

Comments

TastyBrew

Tealizzy

Oh, I meant apple cinnamon YOGURT rooibos. :)

San Francisco Bay Area