drank Cookie by Lupicia

Thought I might have a sipdown on this one, but I still have enough for one more cup. It was okay….I started using a healthier sugar that a coworker bought me for giving her so much tea to try. Ha! I’m such a good coworker. ;) On the sugar, though, it adds like a malty maple flavor, which didn’t really go well with this tea. Oh well. I also have been really dizzy all day, and I’m not sure why. Dehydration? Too much caffeine? My coworker suggested allergies, or fighting off a virus. Hope I don’t get sick!

TastyBrew

Shoot! I hope you don’t get the crud that seems to be everywhere! Drink lots of tea ;-)

Tealizzy

Haha! I’m okay as of this morning! Definitely plan to drink more tea!!