Hadn’t had this one in awhile and thought I’d bring some to work with me. This time, there was too much chili and heat. I think I ended up getting more chili pieces in this steep, which would explain the overpowering chili flavor. I really like it when it’s predominantly chocolate with a hint of spice. Hmmm, I wonder if I should just pick out some of the chili pieces in my next steep. The description of this tea says it has “the perfect amount of chili pepper,” but maybe it’s not perfect for everyone.