Sipdown of my sample. I must get more of this! YUM YUM YUMMY! Best chai ever. Even my coworker wants me to get her some of this and she hasn’t had any yet! I’m just very persuasive. ;)

TastyBrew

I love this too. Sooo good. I think I got like 5 steeps out of this last time by just leaving the leaves soaking for 30 minutes at a time or so.

30 minutes?

TastyBrew

Yep! I had to go do things for the kids and just kept resteeping for ridiculous periods of time! I’d add water to the pot, bring it to a boil and then cover it an turn off the heat and walk away. Did it over and over!

Tealizzy

Wow! That’s pretty neat! Good to know!

Chizakura

Hehe, I’ll have to try that too when I get mine! :) So excited for it to get here. I love Laoshan Black, and I love chais, so it stands to reason that I’d love a laoshan black chai too :D

Comments

TastyBrew

30 minutes?

Tealizzy

Wow! That’s pretty neat! Good to know!

Chizakura