I’ve had a cup of this tea almost every day since I got it. Now that was only late last week, but hey, that’s saying something! I love this tea! Perfect morning tea. Smells like you just made blueberry coffee cake too! Today I tried two steeps. The second steep wasn’t bad, but it was a little weaker. My next order will definitely include a large amount of this tea. I was planning on bringing my mom some of this to try when i come visit her this weekend. Now, to hoard or not to hoard? ;)

Yum. Yum. Yum.

whatshesaid

Me too, I LOVE this one!

TastyBrew

I love this one at night as dessert. I got the big bag since it was 30% off. I have to ration the rest of my taster pack until my new bag gets here. It’s been hard. I’d say share with your mom. Then you can ooh and ahh over it together. That’s always fun :-)

Tealizzy

Lol! Ooh! Ahh!

TastyBrew

After talking about it so much I had to make some. Only 1 8oz cup left. I hope by order gets here soon!

Comments

TastyBrew

Yum. Yum. Yum.