Did a little experimenting with this one today. I had the brilliant idea to add pumpkin pie spice! I thought, you know, I really like getting a pumpkin spice white mocha at Starbucks, and I happen to have some pumpkin pie spice I bought and have yet to use, sooo…thats it! I know, it’s supposed to be spring and all, but it was foggy and rainy most of the day. And why can’t I have pumpkin year round?

Turns out, it was kinda good, but it left a silty residue on my tongue and a bunch of silt at the bottom of the cup. I don’t care! It was fun!!!

TastyBrew

Nice! Creative!

OMGsrsly

I used to do that with coffee. Definitely need to try it with tea!

canadianadia

I really need to start experimenting with my teas like this. It sounds yummy!