Got this sample from Bluebird Tea Co! I couldn’t wait to try out their teas, but it was later in the day, so I decided to go for one of the caffeine free samples. I have to caveat this with the fact that I’m not a big fan of mint. Minty teas are great for when I’m not feeling well, but for pleasure….eh. So, I can’t compare this to any other mint chocolate rooibos teas, because I’ve never had one before. The dry leaf has these really cute little chocolate hearts in it. I steeped it for 5 minutes and decided after one sip to add a little sugar. Well, the mint definitely overpowered the rooibos, so if you don’t like the medicinal taste of rooibos, no worries! Overall, it was enjoyable, but I would have liked more chocolate. I think those who like mint teas will it enjoy it though.

TastyBrew

I missed out on their sample promo. Did you get the fireside toffee? I’m so curious about it. What ones did you get?

Tealizzy

Bummer! Ya, it’s called bonfire toffee. I also got love potion, earl’s paradise, and pandalicious liquorice as samples…but they’re only one cup samples. I bought a full bag of Vicky’s sponge cake…had it this morning, but I’m still deciding what I think about it, so didn’t log it. Plan on drinking a few more of these tomorrow since I’m working from home!

TastyBrew

Let me know about the toffee one. I’ve come close to ordering it several times but am scared it’ll be too smokey. I don’t like smokey. Love roasty though… I’ll wait to hear your comments before i order.

Tealizzy

I’m with you on that! I’ll let you know!

Comments

TastyBrew

Tealizzy

I’m with you on that! I’ll let you know!

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area