Wow, first reviewer! So much pressure!! This tea smells amazing! Like a combination of caramel apple and apple pie. yum! The taste, however, was a little too subtle for me. Even though they say you can have it with milk, I think milk kinda ruins it. I added milk to the first steep, and the taste was definitely not as strong as the smell. Tasted okay though, but I wanted more oomph! So, for the second steep, I didn’t add milk, and I think that was better. I definitely get a sweet apple flavor. Not sure if this was a winner for me, but that’s coming from someone who’s not all that into apple teas. Oh, for those wondering about the smokiness, I didn’t really get a smoky flavor, or at least it was very subtle.

TastyBrew

Shoot, I was hoping your review would make me take the plunge and order. I guess I’ll wait for now. Do you think it’d be better overleafed?

Tealizzy

Ya, it might be better overleafed. Can’t try it though, because, I only got a 1 cup sample. :(

Comments

TastyBrew

Tealizzy

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area