drank Love Potion by Bluebird Tea Co.

Another sample from Bluebird! So, this tea smells heavenly! Very much a fruity cocoa smell. I didn’t see any hearts in my sample…bummer :( This is another Bluebird tea that I think is better without milk. Strange, since I usually take my black teas with milk. The cocoa note is really nice!!! It is also fruity, but I couldn’t really discern which fruit. There’s a little floral note too. Overall, it was good, but not my favorite combination. I think people who like fruity chocolate teas will really like it though.