I just saw that Stacy already ran out of her new caramel vanilla assam and it wasn’t even online yet!!!!! Nooooo!! I want some so bad! Stacy – when will you have your next batch? Please save some for me!!!!

On THIS tea….OMG! I’m running out! And I want to bring some to my mom this weekend so she can taste how amazing it is!!! I had some this afternoon and almost lost a leaf on the floor. 5-second rule! C’mon, I couldn’t waste that!! This tea makes me feel warm and fuzzy all over. I’m not sure if there is another one that does that to me. I really need to make a spreadsheet now so I can keep track of my favorites! This tea will be included in my next order….that will hopefully also include caramel vanilla assam!!!

jessiwrites

CARAMEL VANILLA?

I had no idea this was being created. GAH.

TastyBrew

She said it would be back later this week. :-)

I’m trying the maple pecan oolong tonight. Sounds so good. 5 second rule no probelm, afterall, you’re soaking them in hot water, that’ll kill any germs, right?

Rachel J

ACK! I have been checking on the website to see when it would be available! I guess I should have contacted Stacy directly!

Chizakura

I agree, this one’s delicious. :) So disappointed that my last three cups worth of leaves were ruined. Someone used cleaner WAY too close to the pouch, so it absorbed this weird sour flavor. DX; I didn’t die, so obviously it wasn’t poisoned, but it sure poisoned the nice flavor D:

And Caramel Vanilla Assam? I’m so very intrigued! Wish I knew about it sooner so I could’ve requested it too D:

Tealizzy

TastyBrew – can’t wait to hear what you think of the maple pecan oolong!

Chizakura – that must’ve been some strong cleaner! Bummer!

Butiki Teas

The Caramel Vanilla Assam will be back later this week but there is a chance it could run out again before we receive an ingredient that we are low on. If we do run out of the second batch, I expect that it will only be for a week or two.

Comments

jessiwrites

CARAMEL VANILLA?

I had no idea this was being created. GAH.

TastyBrew

She said it would be back later this week. :-)

Rachel J

Chizakura

Tealizzy

TastyBrew – can’t wait to hear what you think of the maple pecan oolong!

Chizakura – that must’ve been some strong cleaner! Bummer!

Butiki Teas

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area