Had the strange urge to drink one of my bagged teas this morning, so I had this. Meh. I really think it’s true that once you drink better tea, you can never go back. Now what am I supposed to do with my bagged teas?

OMGsrsly

I bring them with me when I’m travelling. Anything I bring is usually better than what’s offered, and then I get free tea!

Good idea!!

TastyBrew

I always use them for making tea for my husband. He can’t tell the difference so why waste the good stuff :-)

TastyBrew – LOL!

Comments

OMGsrsly

Good idea!!