Now THIS is a good milk oolong! TastyBrew sent this to me in the surprise package. Thanks, TastyBrew!! This was a perfect choice for me as I’ve been thinking about getting this tea for a long time, but wasn’t sure I wanted to get stuck with 2 oz. if I didn’t like it. (They don’t sell a smaller size).

This tea has all the milky, buttery flavor that I was expecting from a milk oolong, and a nice sweet finish! I do have a sweet tooth, ya know!

Getting this sample from TastyBrew was also perfect timing, as I was already planning on ordering a large amount of blueberry crumble with the latest promotion, so I added this one to the list! Yay!!

TastyBrew

Nice! I’m glad you like it. Doesn’t it just taste like melted butter? I did it gong fu style and it stayed buttery for about 6 or 7 steeps before turning a little more vegetal. Butter then buttered vegetables. Yum!

Tealizzy

Yum! I need to do it gong fu style! I always feel like I don’t have time for gong fu though…I guess it’s time to make time for tea!

TastyBrew

I thought that at first too, but it doesn’t take any time at all since you barely steep the leaves. I like doing it because of the instant gratification! And I can actually taste the different flavors that my unsophisticated palate can’t discern when I drink tea western style.

Tealizzy

That’s a good point! Ya, I have trouble discerning flavors too.

Fjellrev

Blueberry Crumble is really that good? I just got this one in but won’t try it until I finish off a couple other teas. Glad you like it!

TastyBrew

Blueberry crumble is definitely that good! I just ordered a big bag as well!

Tealizzy

Yes, blueberry crumble is that good!! Would love to hear what you think!

whatshesaid

It sure is!

Comments

TastyBrew

Tealizzy

That’s a good point! Ya, I have trouble discerning flavors too.

Fjellrev

TastyBrew

Blueberry crumble is definitely that good! I just ordered a big bag as well!

Tealizzy

Yes, blueberry crumble is that good!! Would love to hear what you think!

whatshesaid