Tried another cup of this from the sample TastyBrew surprised me with. She suggested adding honey, so I did. I think it was definitely better, but unfortunately not a favorite. I’m glad I got to try it though! I can see how some get whoppers from this. Me and chocolate teas….I don’t know…we’re not the friends I wish we were!

whatshesaid

Yup! My thoughts exactly for this!! Too much malt for me..

Fjellrev

All the lukewarm reviews are making me nervous. Mine is sitting in a box unopened.

TastyBrew

Funny, I really like this one. But you have to really love strong roasty teas. I couldn’t drink it every day, but I probably have it about once a week.

Cavocorax

I ended up buying 2oz because the 1oz was sold out, but I’m nervous about trying it too. I guess I could just mix it with a black tea if it ended up being too strong for later infusions…

Fjellrev

Ah, and here I am/was worried about it tasting too much like their other chocolatey teas and/or being too sweet.

Comments

whatshesaid

Yup! My thoughts exactly for this!! Too much malt for me..

TastyBrew