Oh, Stacy! How do you do this! You are amazing! I just got my 1 oz. bag in the mail today, and really wanted to try this, but didn’t think I should because it was kinda late for more caffeine. Of course, TastyBrew and whatshesaid persuaded me to try some anyway! Hey you two, it’s your fault if I’m up all night! J/k. ;)

The dry leaf smells delicious. Like caramel. I steeped it up, and at first, I thought it wasn’t what I expected. This is because when I think of caramel and vanilla teas, I think sugary. Then I thought, why would I think that? This is Stacy we are talking about! Just like my other favorite tea from her (maple pecan oolong), this tastes so natural, like the leaves naturally taste like caramel and vanilla. I also get a raisin note, probably from the base tea. I also get a little vegetal note…not sure where that is coming from, but I don’t mind it. I added a little sugar, but I think milk would ruin it. Now, that’s a first for me, because I really like milk in my black teas, and if I’m forgoing it for the sake of the tea, that’s something!!

Had to do a resteep because the first cup just wasn’t enough!! I really am going to be up all night!

Rachel J

I got mine today too! I will wait until tomorrow, though…

TastyBrew

Yay! I had mine at night too as I just couldn’t wait. It’s worth it, eh? So yummy delicious.

Tealizzy

Yes! Totally worth it! I’m bouncing off the walls a little bit though!

Kittenna

Raisin is totally the base tea :)

whatshesaid

Yum!! Can’t wait to try this!! Glad we peer pressured you into it, lol

Tealizzy

Ya, and surprisingly, I slept okay, although, I did wake up a little early. I think the walk my husband and I took last night helped!

Comments

Rachel J

I got mine today too! I will wait until tomorrow, though…

TastyBrew

Tealizzy

Yes! Totally worth it! I’m bouncing off the walls a little bit though!

Kittenna

Raisin is totally the base tea :)

whatshesaid

Yum!! Can’t wait to try this!! Glad we peer pressured you into it, lol

Tealizzy

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area