drank Chocolate Malt by 52teas

Been way too busy lately. Not much time for tasting notes. I did have this tea again last night after airing it out for about 2 days. It was better, but it still had the wine-like taste. I also only steeped it for 5 minutes, which is less than before, so not sure if that was a factor. I’m wondering if I should air it out even more? Thoughts?

Chizakura

All these comments are making me really worried about my 52Teas order… I’m almost dreading it more than looking forward to it. =/

Tealizzy

Well, actually, I like most of the other blends I bought, so you might be okay.