Had this in my timolino for the first time because I had to go to a training class for work, and I needed something portable. I tried this tea out in there because someone, maybe Kittenna, suggested it’s good for the travel mug. It did work pretty well. I’ve found that the timolino makes some of my teas taste thinned out. Anyone else experience that?

jessiwrites

I just posted about taking this one to work in my travel mug yesterday, I think. :)

And I don’t have a timolino, but I agree that my teas taste much better in my regular mug. However… I’d rather suffer with thinned out teas at work than no teas!

Cavocorax

A bit. I like to brew two timolino’s and then pour into a 6oz cup – stays hot and I can properly sip it. Of course this assumes you have room for another cup

Tealizzy

Oh, maybe it was you, Jessie!! I agree…would rather have thin tea than no tea. I wonder why that happens?

Cavocorax – good idea! Kind of like using it as a thermos and pouring into a separate cup!

Kittenna

I think it was probably Jessie, as I’ve only had this one once, though I think it might have been in a Timolino. I definitely do get the “thinner” (muted?) flavour in the travel mug. Even though my Timolino is 12oz., I typically use double the leaf that I would for an 8oz. cup when I’m brewing things up for it.

Cavocorax

Hmm.. doubling the leaf is a good idea too!

Tealizzy

Thanks for the tip Kittenna!

whatshesaid

Kittenna, where did you get a 12 oz Timolino??

Cavocorax

DavidsTea? That’s where I got mine.

Kittenna

Yep, the standard Timolino is 12 oz, so I found out. My Contigo mugs are bigger (I want to say 17oz, but that seems excessive, it might be 15).

Comments

jessiwrites

Cavocorax

Hmm.. doubling the leaf is a good idea too!

Tealizzy

Thanks for the tip Kittenna!

whatshesaid

Kittenna, where did you get a 12 oz Timolino??

Cavocorax

DavidsTea? That’s where I got mine.

Kittenna

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area