drank Cacao by Tisano

So, I think this is the one TastyBrew sent me as a surprise, especially since she’s reviewed it. This is really good. Great chocolate flavor!! A little thinner than I would like, but delicious! And a great herbal to have later in the day! Thanks, TastyBrew!!!

TastyBrew

Glad you liked it! I make this super strong and let it steep forever. It’s also a great thing to add to other teas you want chocolatey. I added some to a later steeping of cinnamon swirl bread one time and it was super yummy. it’s a fun one to play with.

Tealizzy

Ooh, that sounds yummy!!

Comments

TastyBrew

Tealizzy