This is the one tea I took a chance on and outright bought a package of it. I’ve had it a few times now, and didn’t log it, because I couldn’t decide what I thought of it. This morning’s cup was the best I’ve had it. Steeped it for the recommended 4 minutes, with soy milk and sugar. Delicious! I still think the raspberry flavor is too pointed, like not as rounded out with the vanilla as I was hoping. I don’t really get a cake quality from it, but it is supposed to be sponge cake, which is light and airy, instead of buttery and rich. I’m just really glad that I found a way to like it, especially since I have so much. It would have been a serious bummer if I didn’t!!