drank Mi Xian Black by Butiki Teas

Stacy generously provided a sample of this tea in my last order. I was excited to try another Butiki black tea. Unfortunately, it was not the tea for me. It tasted kind of fruity and sweet. Fruity black teas are usually not winners for me unless they are more of a dark berry fruit flavor. The description describes a peachy note, and after I thought about it, I could discern it. The tea does have a nice creamy feel, but the fruitiness didn’t work for me. It was fun to try though!!

Chizakura

Ordinarily I totally agree with you. I’m not super into fruity blacks — though I’ll try them if I have them — but something about this one is just magical. xD I wish I agreed with you though, ‘cause it’s the most expensive tea I like. I bought some up since it’s on sale, but otherwise this’ll be a once in a blue moon purchase, ‘cause although I LOVE it, I couldn’t afford to drink it every day.

Comments

Chizakura

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area