drank Anxi Tie Guan Yin by Butiki Teas

This tea is REALLY DELICIOUS! Thank you for the sample, Stacy! I get the peach, honey and orchid notes. I recognize the orchid, since I’ve had the vanilla orchid tea from DavidsTea, which btw, I love, and this is like that, but peachy instead! It has a super creamy mouthfeel! Yum yum! I think we have another winner! Yippee!! Time for another steeping!

Cavocorax

Ok… I’ll add it to my list… :)

Tealizzy

You won’t regret it! :)

Comments

Cavocorax

Ok… I’ll add it to my list… :)

Tealizzy