Had a terrible night sleep last night. Woke up at 2am to my husband coughing…he definitely sounded sick and was complaining of pain in his shoulder (he seems to be better this morning though). I then couldn’t go back to sleep for about 2 hours. I felt like I wanted to get up and my stomach felt like it needed food! At 2am?!! I read for a bit, and that helped me get back to sleep. Good thing I don’t have work today!! We are thankfully taking this week off for our anniversary :)

Needless to say I needed some good solid tea this morning! In the absence of blueberry cream cheese danish, which, if I had any, would have been perfect this morning, I had this tea. I know people complain about the lack of flavoring in this tea, but I really like it. It was perfect today with some soy milk and sugar and paired nicely with my blueberry jam toast. Nice solid black with a hint of blackberry. I feel lots better now.

TastyBrew

Happy anniversary! That’s awesome you guys are taking the week off! I hope you have some fun stuff planned!

Tealizzy

Thanks TastyBrew! Except my husband still keeps working today. We are just taking day trips, but hopefully, that’ll keep him away from work! Planning on heading down to Monterey/Carmel one day and doing some museum stuff in SF another, and maybe hiking at Pt. Reyes. :)

Comments

TastyBrew

Tealizzy

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area