drank Jardin Sauvage by Lupicia

It is sooooo hot today! We were out running errands for awhile and took a nice walk, but it is really hot. Came home to chores, and needed something refreshing. I have not yet gotten into making iced tea at home, but my husband only likes it that way, so I’ve been making him this tea iced. It has mango, and I figured that was right up his alley, and it was! I make a bunch and so he keeps a large pitcher of it in the fridge, but he forgets it’s there, so today, I stole some! Ha! It is really delicious iced! Of course, we add a little sweetener too, but it’s not too sweet, and you get this subtle mango with a very refreshing base! Just what I needed!

Stephanie