drank Rooibos Butterscotch by Chado

We have been running around a lot on our week off, so I haven’t had much time for steepster, but I wanted to let you know I tried this one last night. It definitely smelled and tasted like rooibos, so for those of you that are sensitive to that, it’s probably not for you. I guess the butterscotch was in the aftertaste. I have not had a lot of butterscotch, although I do remember my mom using butterscotch chips to make haystack cookies, so I wasn’t sure if this tasted exactly like butterscotch. To me, it was like toffee…kind of buttery and sweet. For some reason the taste lingered on my teeth! Weird! Anyway, not bad. I’ll have to have some more to figure out what I really think about it.

gmathis

Rooibos goes really well with ice creamy flavors. Butterscotch would be great!