drank Chocolate Chai by Chado Tea Room

This chai reminded me a lot of DavidsTea’s coffee chai, but it had too many high note spices. There was one large chocolate chip in the teaspoon and a half I steeped, but it probably needed more in order to have more chocolate flavor. I think the high note spice must have been the ginger, or maybe the green cardamom. Is there a difference between green and other cardamom? Not sure if I’ve noticed that distinction before. Anyway, it was not well-rounded enough for me and I would have liked more chocolate flavor. Not terrible, but not great. It had such promise…oh well.

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area