This tea is absolutely fabulous! I ordered only 1/2 oz., because I wasn’t sure I’d like it and it just seemed so interesting, I had to try some. I’m glad I did! I can’t believe this tea was picked more than 20 years ago! Pretty awesome.

So, the dry leaf smells like a roasted oolong; however, the brewed tea is so much more! At first, it tasted like a roasted oolong, but then I noticed the buttery silky smooth mouthfeel, the notes of sweetness…mineral, then peach or mango, then a little mint aftertaste. Honestly my little cup went too fast! I definitely need to try this gong fu style, but it really is delicious western style too. I love complex teas, and this one fits the bill! I feel so special to have gotten to try a 22-year old tea! Yum!

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area