This was such a bummer. Another tea let-down from Chado. This just tasted like black tea. I kid you not. Where is the plum flavor? The safflowers are pretty, I’ll give it that at least.

TastyBrew

Doesn’t sound like you’ve had any luck with them! Bummer!

Chizakura

Sounds like they’re a place to skip =/

Tealizzy

Ya, I guess you get what you pay for, and they’re pretty cheap.

Fjellrev

Aww too bad. I smelled/tasted a couple of their teas at a tea fest and wasn’t impressed either.

Comments

TastyBrew

Doesn’t sound like you’ve had any luck with them! Bummer!

Chizakura

Sounds like they’re a place to skip =/

Tealizzy

Ya, I guess you get what you pay for, and they’re pretty cheap.

Fjellrev