Is there such a thing as Steepster withdrawal? If so, I think I’ve just experienced it. I was on travel for work for only a couple days, but I really missed Steepster! And I also missed black tea! I stayed with a coworker and she gave me green tea. Now, I am not yet a fan of green tea…I have hopes though, that someday I will appreciate it in all forms. ;) Anyway, not only did I have Steepster withdrawal, but I didn’t have black tea with breakfast! The shock! The horror! Lol! Black tea withdrawal!

So, I made up for it with 3 cups of black tea today;) AND I picked up some blueberry cream cheese danish black tea (via my smartphone) while I was staying over. Hey! It sells out quickly!

Anyway, this tea…it wasn’t bad. Not too grassy. More like squash, I think. I can handle squash. Interesting to try, and maybe if I ever get myself to venture into non-toasty, more grassy green tea land, I’ll get some.

Stephanie

Yum, sencha! Welcome back to tealand ;)

TastyBrew

Ha! I totally hear you. No black tea would be super hard for me. I can’t think of the last time I’ve gone multiple days… Green tea is good, but definitely wouldn’t fill the void. And no steepster? Double whammy!

Comments

Stephanie

Yum, sencha! Welcome back to tealand ;)

TastyBrew

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area