drank Fruits d'Alsace by Harney & Sons

My mom got me a sample of this tea in her last order. Now, fruity blacks and me have a love/hate relationship, in that I really like some, but don’t like others. This is one in the latter group. The tea base isn’t bad, but I don’t really like the cherry flavor. That could be because I’m not big on cherry flavor in the first place though. I really like REAL cherries, but not cherry flavor. I gave the last cup of my sample to my coworker, who liked it much more than me. So, I’m calling this a SIPDOWN! :)