Drinking my last cup of this and I’m a little sad to see it go. I was pretty blown away by this tea when I first got it. It’s got such a great cake flavor. I do get the hint of pineapple that others find lacking, which makes this a great “tea copy” of the real thing. I feel like I’ve grown away from these super sweet dessert teas to more natural flavored ones, but occasionally, it’s nice to go back. This tea also has the most penetrating aroma ever, and in a good way! Maybe Della Terra should get into the candle business!

Overall, I’m not positive that I will buy more of this, mostly because there are so many teas out there to try, and I’m only one person! Ha! The other reason is that I really like this tea, but it doesn’t blow me away anymore. It sure is interesting to see how our taste buds evolve.

gmathis

I’ve always liked Della Terra “dessert-y” teas. They doo a good job of replicating the real thing.

TastyBrew

I really enjoy this as a “drink” but i can’t taste any actual tea flavor. But I really do like this as a sweet treat in the afternoon.

Tealizzy

Ya, you’re right. The cakey flavor overpowers the tea flavor.

whatshesaid

Definitely no tea flavour!

Della Terra Teas

Tealizzy, we actually used to make candles! haha.

Tealizzy

Della Terra – that’s hilarious! Maybe you should do both! Ha! :)

Comments

gmathis

TastyBrew

Tealizzy

Ya, you’re right. The cakey flavor overpowers the tea flavor.

whatshesaid

Definitely no tea flavour!

Della Terra Teas

Tealizzy, we actually used to make candles! haha.

Tealizzy

Della Terra – that’s hilarious! Maybe you should do both! Ha! :)

San Francisco Bay Area