Got my first full bag of this is the mail yesterday! I noticed a lot more blueberries, which has to be good, right? I liked it so much when TastyBrew sent me a sample, that I had to get some. I think I messed up my cup this morning, though. Forgot to put down the little whistle on my kettle, so the water was probably way too hot. Still tasted good, but not as good as before. I just ordered a variable temperature kettle (YAY!), so that should prevent those types of mistakes in the future! I also got an iced tea steeper and finally ordered Nina’s grand amour tea! I feel a little spoiled right now! ;)

TastyBrew

I had this tea this morning too! That variable temperature kettle will be awesome. The best I’ve made this tea is at 185 for about 2.5-3 mins and then resteep for about 6 and it’s still very tasty.

Tealizzy

That’s funny! Thanks for the temperature! I can’t wait to get my new kettle!

Chelle

I have this in the mail. I love anything blueberry and can’t wait to try it.

Comments

TastyBrew

Tealizzy

That’s funny! Thanks for the temperature! I can’t wait to get my new kettle!

Chelle

I have this in the mail. I love anything blueberry and can’t wait to try it.

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area