drank Ceylon Star by DAVIDsTEA

I had QUITE the morning today. Got delayed to work because some crazy dude decided to have fun running around on top of my commuter train. Yes, we heard the footsteps on the roof!

Then I had to rush to a training, but wanted to make some tea, so shoved this tea in the brewing basket of my timolino. Well, when I went to remove the leaves, I dropped the whole basket with leaves into my timolino. Ya. I did that. So, I was stuck in my training and couldn’t do anything about it, so tried to still drink it through the lid (I thought the little holes in the lid would prevent most of the leaf from coming through, and yes, I knew it would eventually get bitter) Ya, not so great….I burnt my tongue and pieces of leaf came through, so I gave up. What a morning!

Cavocorax

That’s awful! :O

TastyBrew

Ugh. That’s no way to start the day! I hope your day got better!