drank Copabanana by DAVIDsTEA

My second cold brew! And I have to tell you I was a little nervous after the way Kokomo green turned out. I really didn’t like this tea hot, but as a cold brew, it’s not bad. Probably because it’s an herbal, so no threat of bitterness from the tea leaves. It smells delicious. The taste is pretty much A WHOLE LOT of banana! So, if you like banana-flavored drinks, this is for you! Personally, I’m not sure what I think. I also got some nuttiness, maybe from the almonds or coconut, or maybe even the banana chips. I also decided it was best with a little sweetener. Couldn’t really tell if I could taste the other ingredients. Not bad, but I don’t know how often I’ll be in the mood for it. It makes me feel better about cold brews, though! Will have to try some other teas this way!

Btw, HAPPY FRIDAY!

Chizakura

I wish Fridays meant something to me. For me it’s just a regular work day with the promise of another work day (albeit much busier) after that.

Tealizzy

Awww, I’m sorry Chizakura! That’s a bummer!!

Chizakura

Maybe when I’ve worked there long enough, I can put in a schedule change for Monday-Friday only. :D

Comments

Chizakura

Tealizzy

Awww, I’m sorry Chizakura! That’s a bummer!!

Chizakura

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area