drank Coconut Cream Pie by Butiki Teas

Made this iced for the first time and it’s great! Smooth coconut! I have to say though, I poured one glass over ice and it definitely diluted it. I am letting the rest of it cool and will chill it in the fridge, so that should come out even better! Yay! I am having a little too much fun icing teas!

Chelle

Me too! The local street market here, kind of a farmer’s market but better, has a new tea vendor. Samovar Gardens is just local here in northern Alabama. They sell large mason jars that you can have them filled with their iced teas while you shop the market. I bought three of their tea blends. The smashberry tisane was soooooo yummy. They grow all their own herbs, use their own grown fruits! They are only on Facebook. Can’t wait till Thursday (market day) to see their new blends!

Tealizzy

Nice! Cool to be supporting a local business too!!

Comments

Chelle

Tealizzy

Nice! Cool to be supporting a local business too!!

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area