This morning was a blueberry morning! I had this tea after I had the stronger black blueberry cream cheese danish by 52teas. :) I decided to steep this one at 185 degrees too, to see if that made a difference. After all, there is green tea in this blend. I think the temperature difference was a good change, in that it seemed creamier, smoother, maybe because the green tea isn’t oversteeped.

In other news, we are battling ants in our house…no specific trail, but they just keep appearing in different places. It’s irritating, and I’m really worried they might find my tea stash! So today, I put all the most important teas in plastic containers. These two were included. :)