I forgot to post this! I had a lot of tea today! I made this one iced, since it wasn’t that great hot. I had great expectations that this would be good iced, but alas, it was not better. It still is too perfume-y of a pear tea for me. I was actually first surprised by the taste of the black tea, because I haven’t iced any black teas yet at home, so it threw me off, even though I’ve had iced black tea before. The dry leaf is so cute, with it’s little shiny ball sprinkles and petals. Oh well. You know, I think if it had something to round it out, it would be better. Maybe like vanilla or caramel?