I LOVE LOVE LOVE this chai!

So I don’t know which one I have, but there are two different ones on Steepster, as Kittenna pointed out, I believe. Since I think I posted on this one before, I’ll continue to do so.

I have a whole 2oz. bag now, and it’s mine! All mine!!

This is truly my favorite chai. It’s complex, well-rounded, and the base has that roasty toasty goodness from laoshan black. Absolutely delicious! And a great way to start my completely free Saturday!

Chizakura

I wish I liked this one too. But all I could think about how it would taste good glazed over roast beef and stuff… I like teas spicy in the sweet way so I guess that’s why this one was a miss for me.

Tealizzy

Oh, I add sugar, so that’s not a problem!!

Chizakura

I did too after a few sips, and it was still making me think of gravy and stuff… xD Haha. But I seem to be in the minority, for most people just love this one! :) Just wish I did too xD

Tealizzy

Well, I know chai is pretty personal. After I raved to my coworker about this, she told me to pick her up a whole 2 oz, even though she hasn’t tried it! I hope she likes it!!

TastyBrew

This is my absolute favorite as well and made the stovetop kind for a friend and she went nuts for it too. I also love how it resteeps really well. I just ordered more today!

Comments

Chizakura

Tealizzy

Oh, I add sugar, so that’s not a problem!!

TastyBrew

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area