Had afternoon tea and a BBC Pride and Prejudice marathon yesterday with a friend! So fun! We’ve seen that version of P&P a million times, but it’s still the best! I made a new scone recipe, which was delicious…raspberry, white chocolate chips and coconut buttermilk scones! We also had a variety of tea sandwiches, of which my friend’s apple pecan version was awesome! I love long weekends!!

Oh, almost forgot to say, we enjoyed Nina’s Paris’s Grand Amour, Della Terra’s Oolong Creme de la Creme, and Butiki’s Maple Pecan Oolong! Yay!

Cavocorax

That sounds awesome. I love that version.
Those teas sound pretty nice too.

Terri HarpLady

Sounds like an awesome afternoon, especially the FOOD! YUM!

ashmanra

I NEEEEEEDDDD a tin of Grand Amour! I think I am going to buy a tin for my son-in-law as a groom gift when he and my daughter get married.

Stephanie

Maple pecan oolong is da bomb

Tealizzy

Ya, it was pretty great. When the husband’s away, it’s great to have a girls day!!

ashmanra – you should totally go for it! Make sure you get some for yourself!!

Chelle

I was watching it too! Love it. I had a pot of Madam Blueberry from a local tea blender. Yum!

Nice, Chelle!!

Comments

Cavocorax

That sounds awesome. I love that version.
Those teas sound pretty nice too.

Terri HarpLady

Sounds like an awesome afternoon, especially the FOOD! YUM!

ashmanra

Stephanie

Maple pecan oolong is da bomb

Tealizzy

ashmanra – you should totally go for it! Make sure you get some for yourself!!

Chelle

Nice, Chelle!!

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area