drank Coconut Grove by DAVIDsTEA

Went to DavidsTea today during lunch to pick up some loose leaf tea bags to use at work, and ended up leaving with a steeped cup of this tea as well. It smelled like sweet coconut, so I decided to give it a shot. She put a little honey in it too. I was really surprised at how much I liked it. Their coconut oolong is too overwhelmingly coconut for me, but this tea was more my thing, even though it is definitely a coconut tea. Maybe I just don’t really like the combo of coconut and oolong? Maybe white is better, although I’m not sure I really tasted the white tea itself. Looked up the ingredients when I got home and there is some vanilla in there as well…must be why it’s kinda sweet and creamy. Mmmm. Anyway, I’ll probably pick some of this up next time I’m there. :)

San Francisco Bay Area