Thought I would have a cup of this directly after Nina’s Paris Grand Amour and compare them, cuz they do both contain raspberry and vanilla flavors! I’ve been enjoying this tea for awhile now. It was a little disappointing at first, but has grown on me. It is completely different than Grand Amour, though. The raspberry flavor isn’t the same, and neither is the black tea base. If I had to pick one, I think I prefer Grand Amour (since it also contains red currant and caramel, and you know I like complexity!), but it’s like they say, comparing apples and oranges, even though you’d think it isn’t. Still like this one, though! I can make room for two raspberry teas!