I’m here! Really I am! I haven’t had much time for Steepster because we drove down to San Diego last weekend for a wedding, and then I was just exhausted. The trip back was pretty much a nightmare. Now that I’ve recovered some, I’m back!

While we were down there, we stopped at Downtown Disney to have lunch with a friend, and guess what I got? Alice in Wonderland tea ware! So cute! I got a teapot and two cups with saucers. I was hesitating because I’m pretty frugal, but my husband convinced me. He’s a good husband. ;)

I was going to pick up a tin of loose leaf, but the tea ware came with a ton of bagged tea…the same flavors as the loose leaf, so I didn’t, although the loose leaf might be better. So, my review here is of the bagged version.

This tea turned out to be a pretty good, balanced blend. I definitely tasted the peach, apricot and ginger. I was happy that the ginger wasn’t overpowering. Not amazing, but not bad. And may I say, freaking CUTE packaging!!

Btw, I’ve re-watched the mad tea party scene from the movie on Netflix twice now. :D

canadianadia

The teaware sounds cute – I love Alice in Wonderland

Comments

canadianadia

The teaware sounds cute – I love Alice in Wonderland

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area