drank Li Shan by Harney & Sons

Tried this one out today. I have a bunch of oolong samples I got from Harney’s that I’ve been saving for an afternoon at home. Gotta have my black teas in the morning, ya know!

This oolong is pretty good. I love the creamy, buttery texture. Very thick! I mostly get vegetal and floral notes, but can’t quite discern them. Very relaxing for the afternoon. I think it’s a little similar to other oolongs I’ve had and nothing in particular stands out. Because of that and because it’s pretty darn pricy, I probably won’t order more, but I will enjoy the remainder of my little sample bag. :)

ashmanra

The cheaper Ali Shan that they sell is really excellent IMO! Maybe give that one a try. It is on my next order list.

Tealizzy

I got that in a sample size too! Tried it once, but wasn’t sure, so I will try it again and see what I think. I think I have more of an educated palate now that I’ve tried some other oolongs!

Comments

ashmanra

Tealizzy

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area