drank Red Velvet Cake by DAVIDsTEA

I went in to DavidsTea today because my little bro’s birthday is coming up, and he’s into tea! Woohoo! So, I picked him up some stuff, and while I was at it the salesperson offered me a free cup of this tea! Nice! Let me tell you, it’s like almost identical to pineapple upside down cake by Della Terra! How did that happen?!! Not even the same ingredients! It must be that they both have the same type of cake flavoring or something. Anyway, super sweet tea. Very enjoyable. Good way to fight off sweet cravings!!

Lariel