It seems like a lot of us are having the tea blahs. I’m no exception. Is it the hot weather? I’ve been trying to drink the teas I have rather than buying more, but I’m starting to think I need some new tea to get me out of the tea blahs. I also think it has to do with not having much success icing my teas. Maybe they aren’t the right ones to ice, or maybe I just don’t like iced tea that much, but they’ve been pretty lame. I was thinking I’d prefer tisanes iced, but I don’t like that there’s no actual tea in them. Blah!

Anyway, I did enjoy multiple steepings of this tea yesterday. It’s a nice comfort tea. No crazy flavoring, which I guess was what I needed. With the 4th of July holiday sales, I’m now wondering if I should go for it and get something new!

Oh, and a Happy 4th to you all!!

Stephanie

Happy 4th :)

gmathis

I think that just happens in the dead of summer (tea blahs). When it’s too warm to drink more than a cup in the morning before switching to water and iced stuff. Hang in there; fall’s coming!

Comments

Stephanie

Happy 4th :)

gmathis

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area