drank Afternoon Tea by Lupicia

Back to the land of good tea! Yay!

I was at a work conference last week at a beautiful, but remote, training center in West Virginia. The food service was pretty good, but I knew that, most likely, the tea available would be Lipton. I was right, but they did have some Tazo tea…a slight step up, but only slight, haha! I brought some of my bagged black teas with me, and even some 52teas marshmallow genmaicha with portable teabags. On the latter, my coworker resteeped the bag I steeped…I think she was desperate for some green tea! Haha! All they had was black and chamomile.

Anyway, I mostly enjoyed my Northwest Breakfast tea from Market Spice, but I did have a sample of this tea from one of the monthly newsletters. It’s kinda too bad I drank it there, because all that I remember was that it was better than most of the tea available, but that’s good, right? ;)

Glad to be back!

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area