So, I was supposed to get a package of tea in the mail today (not Butiki, but I’m certainly interested in doing another order there soon!), but no package came with the mail. So bummed! I was totally looking forward to trying some new teas. It also puts me on edge because the tracking said it would come today, so it makes me think it’s lost! Hopefully they just put in on the wrong truck like the last time this happened. :(

I had a couple cups of this tea to make me feel better, and it did! Probably my favorite comfort tea. :)

Stephanie