Tried this one out this morning. The sample size is bigger than 1 cup worth, but there was only one white tea flower in there, which I used for this cup. I hope the flavor isn’t lost if you don’t have a white tea flower. I guess I’ll find out with the second cup, but that would be a bummer. I found the flavor of this tea to be similar to other teas like this. I got notes of vanilla, and maybe even a little chocolate. There was some other spice note I couldn’t quite figure out…maybe nutmeg or cinnamon? It was a little astringent at a 4-minute steep, so maybe it would be better at 3 minutes. It’s always that balance between flavor and astringency when it comes to steep times. I think I’ll have to have that second cup before deciding to buy more of this one, but I did enjoy it!

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area