This one was a little too artificial peachy for me. Or maybe I just don’t like peach teas? I’ve found I’m pretty particular with fruit-flavored teas. Some I like, some I don’t. This one was not my favorite, but I’m sure others would like it. I did like the white tea base more than I like black tea as a base for peach. It probably would be great iced. I noticed it was a little perfume-y too, like others have said. Kind of like how Della Terra’s perfect pear tea is perfume-y. Glad I got to try it, but I like white guava better!