drank Ceylon Star by DAVIDsTEA

I’ve had a giant cup of this tea for the last three days, and that’s okay….you know why? Because I have 8.8 oz. on its way to me! Yep! When I saw it on the web special list for 48% off, surrounded by what I think are not very popular teas, it looked like they were going to discontinue it. NO!! I emailed them about it, but have yet to receive confirmation on this. So, instead of hoarding what I have left, I bought a TON of it! They can’t take it away from me now! (Or at least not until I’ve drank all 8.8 oz!) ;)

Cavocorax

Hahah. That’s a pretty decent sized hoard. :)

Dan

Ceylon Star isn’t going anywhere! It’s just being featured in the Web Special, it’s not being discontinued :)

Tealizzy

Well, I guess I just got a lot of it at almost half price! Glad to hear it’s not being discontinued. :)

Comments

Cavocorax

Hahah. That’s a pretty decent sized hoard. :)

Dan