This one smelled delicious, but the taste didn’t quite deliver. I mostly got black tea and rooibos, and not a whole lot of flavoring. Maybe I’m mistaking the rooibos flavor for the peach and apple? Or maybe the rooibos just overpowered everything. Not sure, but it didn’t work out for me. There might have been a little cinnamon in there…a little. Gave the last cup to a friend, who enjoyed it, so it’s not a total loss. Glad to have tried it.

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area